Hydraulic oil HLP 46
- good wear-preventive properties;
- good viscosity/temperature properties;
- excellent oxidation resistance;
- excellent anticorrosion protection of steel and non-ferrous metals;
- resistance against foaming and rapid deaeration;
- good demulsifying properties;
- neutral towards sealing materials.
High performance hydraulic oil MULLERÖL Hydraulic HLP 46 meets and exceeds requirements of major hydraulic equipment manufacturers and other industrial specifications. Carefully selected last generation additives provide excellent wear-preventive and extreme pressure properties as well as good thermal stability. The product also contains additives preventing foaming, corrosion and oxidation. The oil provides long life of oil and optimal protection of equipment reducing both operating expenses and costs of disposal of used products. The present lubricating material does not cause corrosion effect on hydraulic system elements made of steel and non-ferrous metals.
Recommendations on use:
- used as power fluid in industrial and portable hydraulic systems of different constructions;
- recommended for hydraulic systems running under conditions of a significant temperature drop;
- used for lubrication of bearings and reduction units (according to manufacturer’s instructions);
- applied in fields where use of ordinary products causes sludge and scale formation;
- used where a small amount of water may be present.