Hydraulic oil HLP 32
- Ensures resistance to foaming;
- Protects the system from corrosion and rust;
- Offers high wear protection;
- good demulsifying properties;
- Neutral with sealing materials.
Hydraulic oil HLP 32 is produced using a high-quality oil base and a multifunctional additive package that have anti-corrosion, anti-wear and anti-seize effects. This oil can be used in almost all types of hydraulic equipment, including high-loaded hydraulic systems, where required very good anti-wear properties, as well as for lubrication of lightly loaded gears and bearings. Use of hydraulic oil MULLEROL Hydraulic HLP 32 guarantees correct operation of hydraulic systems, high performance properties and reduces surface wear and friction.
Recommendations on use:
- is intended for a wide range of industrial and mobile hydraulic systems;
- recommended for hydraulic systems operating under conditions of significant changes in temperature.
- is used for lubrication of bearings and gearboxes (in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions)
- in applications where possible a small amount of water.