- 1L met
- 1L plast
Transmission oil ATF MB‐9 (red)
- very good lubricating capacity even at low temperatures temperatures in the winter;
- high, stable viscosity index;
- very low pour point;
- very good oxidation stability;
- protection against wear, corrosion and foaming;
- An excellent friction value stability;
- high thermal and oxidative stability;
- an excellent cooling capacity;
- excellent shear stability;
Minimum evaporation losses;
- Neutral behaviour against sealing materials;
Neutral behavior through inhibition compared to non-ferrous metals.
ATF MB-9 (rot) is an oil designed for automatic transmissions based on synthetic oils. ATF MB-9 was developed especially for the indicated specifications and purposes. It provides maximum lubrication and wear protection thanks to its special additives. ATF MB-9 (rot) is a universal ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the latest generation for all automatic gearboxes with and without regulated converter lockup clutch (so-called gear-clutch lock-up). ATF MB-9 (rot) is particularly suitable for use in modern 7-speed automatic gearboxes by Mercedes Benz. It allows a maximum wear protection in all operating conditions.